2012年6月12日星期二

Will A Cheap Zumba Fitness DVD Finally Help You Get Fit And Healthy

After doing some research on Zumba and being captivated with it, I decided to get a cheap Zumba fitness DVD. I was first introduced to Zumba by friends at my sports center and instantly fell in love with it. I really enjoyed the sessions, which can be done right at home by getting hold of a Zumba DVD.

The research led me to The Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set which I really liked and bought it.

Well, I had to say this - Zumba is not the hottest thing out there for nothing. The system is not just a cheap Zumba fitness DVD. The workouts they teach in the videos are just great. For beginners, there is a video that shows you the basic steps which include a 20 minute workout. This alone will start getting your body to sweat a lot.

The steps are divided into easy, medium and hard. Once you get the hang of it, you can then move on to the next level. After getting familiarized with these steps, doing the workouts would be easier. Learning the dance steps at home is just perfect before doing it in public. You will get the confidence and later on will get real easy on any dance floor.

I kinda like the Zumba Live DVD which is like a freestyle dancing session. Everybody will just jam to the music without any set moves. This will be where you get to do your favorite moves and burn away those extra calories. Do this regularly and soon those flabs will slowly disappear - you will lose weight and feel better. Zumba will let you enjoy and have fun working out and at the same time reaping the long term health benefits.

Beto has a heavy accent which at times may be difficult to understand. But I found out after doing the workouts for a while, it tends to get better. However, following his high energetic moves will really make you sweat like crazy.

Thus far, I had no regrets buying this DVD set which I consider as a cheap Zumba fitness DVD set. The set consists of four DVDs with six workouts and two toning sticks. I enjoyed doing the workouts and had a lot of fun learning the dance moves. The workouts will definitely help you tone and sculpt your body. The pulsating Latin music is just great and will get you moving your hips in no time. Join the party and transform to a new you and a figure you can be proud of.

没有评论:

发表评论