2012年4月24日星期二

Newser competition gets contestant into right workout routine

Well, this is our last week for the challenge.

I did the best I could, I weighed myself a few times in the past 3 months, though the scale for me is misleading, because if a person lifts weights mainly, you could be gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat.

I do feel great, I know I haven’t lost any weight, but the challenge taught me to just keep going and never give up. Others have said they noticed a difference on me, my arms definitely look more toned and muscular. I was aiming more for the weight lifting, than cardio.

In the first 2 months I worked out to 2 different Jillian Michael’s DVD’s which I downloaded onto my iPod so I was able to take it with me to the gym and do my 30 minutes of workout there.

The final month, I started a DVD called Supreme 90 Day. It’s a similar DVD like P90X, except it’s 30 minutes long each day vs. 1 hour and 15 minutes on the P90X.

I am enjoying this DVD, although it's a little fast-paced, but that’s why there is a pause button on the DVD player.

I actually don’t mind at all if I didn’t win this challenge. It gave me the opportunity to participate in it and to get into a daily routine I can keep up now.

没有评论:

发表评论